One-of-a kind tool that replaces a full set of inch and metric open end wrenches. Excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending applications. Smooth parallel gripping jaw prevents marring on work surfaces. Adjustment at the touch of a button. Zero backlash contact pressure - no damage to edges. Has 19 adjustment positions to adjust to hex nuts up to 2". Laser marked adjustment scale to set the opening width before use - metric and inch markings.
The smooth jaws grip all parallel surfaces in the capacity range with a high degree of pressure if necessary and open up almost unlimited application possibilities for the pliers wrench: e.g. for tightening locknuts, exerting pressure to activate the adhesive power of contact adhesives, edge breaking in tile work, snapping cable ties, utilisation as a small vice.
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- Adjustable tightening tool
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
- With scaling for presetting the width apart from the workpiece