98 Series High Leverage Concretors Nippers
KNIPEX High Leverage Concretors Nippers offer substantially higher cutting performance as well as a damping of the cutting stroke after cutting the binding wire - two valuable ergonomical advantages for the user. Requires 27 % less effort. Cutting a binding wire of 3.0 mm dia. with a High Leverage Concretors Nipper requires handforce of only 300 N (30.0 kp) instead of 412 N (41.2 kp) with a common Concretors Nipper of the same length.
- To twist and cut thicker wire in one operation: fast, reliable and economical
- Very slim shape for tying submerged positioned steel rods
- Cutting capacity: binding wire up to max. 4.5 mm dia.
- Particularly high cutting capacity with minimum effort due to optimum transmission ratio
- High damping of the cutting stroke after cutting the binding wire, which reduces strain on tendons and muscles
- Special tool steel, oil-hardened and tempered
High Leverage Concretors Nippers