87 Series Knipex Cobras
KNIPEX Cobra® - the Hightech Water Pump Pliers. No more time-consuming presetting of the required opening size. Just position the upper jaw to the workpiece, push button and move close the lower jaw, ingeniously simple.
- push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width
- self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: high wear resistance and stable gripping
- box-joint design for high stability due to double guide
- reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
| ||No. ||87 01 300 |
| ||EAN ||4003773034087 |
| ||Pliers ||grey atramentized |
| ||Head ||polished |
| ||Handles ||with non-slip plastic coating |
| ||Adjustment positions ||30 |
| ||Capacities for pipes ||2 3/4 Ø Inch |
| ||Capacities for pipes ||70 Ø mm |
| ||Capacities for nuts ||60 mm |
| ||Length ||300 mm |
| ||Net weight ||530 g |
Fine adjustment by pushing a button: fast and comfortable.
Fast and firm adjustment directly on the workpiece
Teeth set against the direction of rotation have a self-locking effect and prevent slipping on the workpiece.