71 Series CoBolt, Compact Bolt Cutters
Model 71 02 200 :
- improved cutting performance
- micro-structured cutting edge allows easy cutting of large cross-sections
- with gripping surface below the joint for gripping and pulling wires with a diameter as from 1.0 mm
- with slim two-colour multi-component sleeves without collar for better handling and easier transport
- with large contact surface on the handles for better allotment of pressure and more comfort at work
- precision cutting edges for soft and hard wire as well as piano wire
- cuts bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 5.2 mm dia.
- most efficient joint design ensures exceptional cutting performance
- cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, oil-hardened
Product Questions or Comments?
comments powered by