60 % less effort required compared to conventional high-leverage diagonal cutters
The ingenious lever-action mechanism ensures an extremely favourable lever ratio with very little friction. The cutting force is about 20 times higher than the hand force applied.
- improved cutting performance
- micro-structured cutting edge allows easy cutting of large cross-sections
- with gripping surface below the joint for gripping and pulling wires with a diameter as from 1.0 mm
- precision cutting edges for soft and hard wire as well as piano wire
- cuts bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 5.2 mm dia.
- most efficient joint design ensures exceptional cutting performance
- cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, oil-hardened
Product Questions or Comments?
comments powered by