The new KNIPEX Precision Circlip Pliers meet highest requirements. Positive locked high density spring wire tips offer 10 times longer sevice life compared with conventional circlip pliers and high stability when loosening tightly fitted circlips. Circlips are held securely thanks to the large contact faces of the tips.
The large contact areas as well as the position of the tips ensure fitting without distortion and make it difficult for the circlips to bounce off. The opening spring is protected inside the screw joint.
- For fitting circlips on shafts, range of application from 3 - 140 mm dia.
- Inserted tips of high density drawn spring wire
- Heavy duty under continuous use; up to 10 times longer service life
- Precise, smoothly-operating screw joint
- Large contact faces on the tips: no distortion of circlips, easy fitting
- Slim head style allows use in confined areas
- Protective captive spring in the joint
- Handles with non-slip plastic coating
- Chrome Vanadium electric steel
Spring inside the joint: the spring is protected inside the precision screw joint. It does not hinder work and cant get dirty or lost
KNIPEX Precision Circlip Pliers: fit circlips without distortion; easy and quick assembling
Conventional Circlip Pliers: distortion of the circlip when being fitted is possible
Heavy duty tips: optimum stability when loosening tight circlips
Precision External Circlip Pliers (Picture is of 4921 A21 Model)