115% Lowest Price Protection Policy
Applies to online self checkout orders, comparing against the same "Joe told me I could have them for $3" doesn't cut it ;) The competing price must be on public display in a real online store.
If within 60 days of placing an order you find a lower price on an identical in stock item from any store we will match that price, plus an additional 15% off the difference.
- One adjustment can be made per product.
Competitor delivery fees are also factored for price matching.
Policy includes sale prices both in our store and competitors, but will not include auctions since the final price is variable.
As a safety net for ourselves, we do reserve the right to decline price matches. We have seen some pretty creative enterprising people, going as far as posting items in their own website they do not even sell at ridiculous low prices in hopes of a price match. Its for this type of deviant behavior that we reserve this loophole. Bottom-line, if its a legitimate request it will be honored. We also reserve the right to decline in cases of competitor closeouts when selling under costs. You will always be given the option to delete the item in the rare event of a decline.
If it is after the order has been placed-
- Requests must be sent by email to
- Simply list the item number, your order number, and a link to the lower price.
- The refund will be sent back to the credit card used to place the order.
Before the order has been placed-
- Simply copy the link to a lower priced product in the space in checkout.
- The charge will be adjusted when the order is manually processed, usually within a few minutes after checkout.
Thank you for your help, we use information from these price adjustment requests to change our sale prices to assure that we always have the lowest prices anywhere. (period)