The only adjustable wrench trusted by professional mechanics.
Zero backlash(slop), will not scar heads like others when used properly.
The patented Plier Wrench is a multi functional fastening, gripping and holding tool with fast adjustment pushing a button. The high lever ratio, parallel jaws without profile and infinitely variable adjustment guarantee a secure and smooth gripping of the workpiece free from any backlash that causes stripped heads like any other kind of adjustable wrench.
- Excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- For careful installation of finished-surface components
- Zero backlash jaw surface pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Fast adjustment by pushing a button directly on the workpiece
- No unintentional shift of the gripping jaws and no slipping of the joint
- Replaces a complete set of spanners
- Parallel jaws allow infinitely variable gripping of all widths to the specified maximum size
- The action of the jaws allows screwed connections to be tightened and released quickly using the ratchet principle
- Lever transmission greater than 10 - 1 for strong gripping power
- Also for tile breaking (crushes rocks too! Impress your friends)
Working on plated fittings without damage of the surface
Works using the ratchet principle
Fast adjustment by pushing a button
Plier Wrench: zero backlash under pressure
Conventional open end wrench: edge pressure causes surface damage
86 03 300: enormous pressure and a capacity up to 60 mm- 2 3/8" allows application even on large size nuts
Worlds Greatest "cresent wrench" Set