Finally an "American" heavy duty Linemans Plier
Seems like most people this side of the Atlantic think a linemans plier is a hammer, now you can use the best.
- Available with standard or ergonomic handles 01 standard, and 02 Ergo
- Solid construction for heavy impact; universally applicable.
- Ultra high leverage ratio for easy cutting
- Requires 40% less effort compared with conventional combination pliers thanks to optimized leverage ratio
- Curved handle shape for optimum gripping and cutting performance
- Particularly striking crosswise serrated gripping zone in the jaws-for strong gripping and pulling
- Additional gripping zone below the articulated joint for powerful leverage and pressing performance
- Hardened cutting edges for soft and hard wire
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- High grade special tool steel, oil-hardened and tempered
Product Questions or Comments?comments powered by
With grip behind fulcrum.