KNIPEX Ultra High Leverage Combination Pliers engineered with optimum position of the joint makes for easy cutting as well as powerful gripping, bending and pulling.
Requires 35 % less effort Compared to the competition and other Knipex models
Cutting a hard wire of 2.0 mm dia. with a High Leverage Combination Plier of 180 mm length requires a handforce of only 318 N (31.8 kp) instead of 486 N (48.6 kp) with a common Combination Plier of same length.
- The 02 series, for heaviest duty service.
- 35% saving in power due to new, improved lever action.
- With gripping zones for flat and round material, suitable for versatile use.
- With cutting edges for soft, hard and piano wire.
- Long cutting edges for thicker cables.
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- High grade special tool steel, oil-hardened and tempered.
- The 225mm model works great as a pipe reamer for 1/2 through 1" EMT!
Gripping zone for round material.
Induction hardened cutting edges also suitable for piano wire.
Powerful gripping, pulling and bending thanks to high leverage!
|Part No.||Head Finish||Handles||Length|
|02 01 180||polished||plastic coated||180|
|02 01 200||polished||plastic coated||200|| 8|
|02 01 225||polished||plastic coated||225|| 9|
|02 02 180||polished||with two-colour dual component handles||180|| 7|
|02 02 200||polished||with two-colour dual component handles||200|| 8|
|02 02 225||polished||with two-colour dual component handles||225|| 9|
|02 05 180||chrome plated||with two-colour dual component handles||180|| 7|
|02 05 200||chrome plated||with two-colour dual component handles||200|| 8|
|02 05 225||chrome plated||with two-colour dual component handles||225|| 9|
|02 06 180||chrome plated||insulated with two-colour dual component handles, VDE-tested||180|| 7|
|02 06 200||chrome plated||insulated with two-colour dual component handles, VDE-tested||200|| 8|
|02 06 225||chrome plated||insulated with two-colour dual component handles, VDE-tested||225|| 9|
|02 07 200||chrome plated||plastic dipped insulated, VDE-tested||200|| 8|
|02 07 225||chrome plated||plastic dipped insulated, VDE-tested||225|| 9|